Additional course information
|NMO Points||26 points|
|Number of hours||26 academic hours|
|Number of participants||no more than 100 people|
Ophthalmologists and clinical residents
Documents for admission*
- Copy of the passport
- Passport - 2 list
- The document on higher medical or pharmaceutical education
- Old specialist certificate
- Marriage/divorce certificate, if the name has been changed **
** — If this document is available
Eskina E.Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Ophthalmologist surgeon
- Refractive surgery
- Presbyopia Correction
- Refractive lens replacement
- The only reference surgeon in Russia from both manufacturers of keratorefractive surgery equipment Schwind and Zeiss, training ophthalmic surgeons in Russia and Europe.
- Member of the European and American Societies of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS and ASCRS), Society of Ophthalmologists of Russia (OOR), American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member of the dissertation council of the FMBA of Russia with a degree in ophthalmology.
- Member of the Scientific Council of the pharmaceutical company "Tea".
- Multiple speaker at All-Russian and international ophthalmological conferences: White Nights, ROOF, East-West, Modern technologies of cataract, corneal and refractive surgery, a meeting of the Russian Geographical Society, ESCRS Congress, ASCRS Meeting, Zeiss Symposia on Refractive Surgery, Schwind User Meeting, Presbymania.
- She was awarded the medals “For work in the name of life”, “Hippocrates”, “60 years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945”, and diplomas of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Pozharitsky M.Doctor of Medical Sciences, ProfessorMore detailed
Belikova E.Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Head Physician
- Cataract surgery
- Head physician and ophthalmosurgeon in the "Eye Clinic of Dr. Belikova"
- Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, FSBEI DPO IPK FMBA of Russia
- in 1998 - 2004 worked at the Optimum Laser Vision Correction Center of the joint Belarusian-American enterprise Excimerlaseroptic LLC in Minsk, as an ophthalmic surgeon, head of department No. 1
- in 2000 she studied Yag-laser surgery in ophthalmology in Antwerp
- in 2004 she defended her thesis for the degree of candidate of medical sciences on the topic "Axial laser keratomileusis as a method of astigmatism correction"
- in 2009 - 2014 was an employee of the Polyclinic of Gazprom as the head of the ophthalmosurgery department of the Eye Microsurgery Center
- in 2013 she defended her thesis for the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences on the topic: "Technology of surgical rehabilitation of patients with presbyopia"
Maychuk N.Candidate of Medical Sciences
- Keratorefractive Surgery
- Management of patients with complications after previous CRO
- Correction of Induced Dry Eye Syndrome
- Has performed more than 10,000 keratorefractive surgeries (CRO)
- Owns all types of modern KRO (PRK, LAZIK, FemtoLASIK according to standard and personalized technologies, as well as the latest ReLEx SMILE operation), including in difficult cases
- Cataract surgery
- Laser vision correction
- Intravitreal drug administration